Local in Global: Time for Change!
Date: 26.09. – 02.10.2022
Venue: Seezeit-Resort am Werbellinsee, Joachimsthaler Str. 20, 16247 Joachimsthal (Germany)
In this training, you have an opportunity to:
- reflect upon and deepen your understanding of the relationship between environmental, social and economic issues on the local and global levels,
- reflect on how you are personally affected by and play a part in environmental and social injustice,
- explore a model of sustainable social and environmental change and how to apply it in practice,
- learn about and experience a good practice example of sustainable projects,
- meet people from different backgrounds and learn from their experiences,
- awaken and strengthen a changemaker within you.
To engage participants’ brains, hearts and bodies we will use a variety of methodological approaches such as theoretical inputs, discussions, reflections, nature connection, movement, excursion, games, open space, multimedia (e.g. films) and others.
You can find more detailed information about the programme at the end of this document.
The training language will be held in English.
Who can participate:
Youth workers, activists, educators, students, teachers, and other multipliers with residence in Armenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Moldova, Poland, and Ukraine (age 18+).
The participation fee includes full-board accommodation, the programme and the excursion. It’s based on a sliding scale, i.e. participants pay according to their financial means. The proof is not required.
Please fill in the application form by 16th September 2022.
Johannes Huth huth[at]kreisau.de
+49 (0)30 53 89 31 63 63